The Workshop Scenario
Cinematic language of cinema and methodology of filmmaking, screenplay structure, directing acting, cinematography, sound designing, & editing
Workshop director: Prof. Samar Nakhate (ex-Dean of FTII)
Time: Feb 24 & 25, and Mar 03 & 04
Place: Ravindran Natya Mandir, Prabhadevi, Dadar (W), Mumbai
Phone: 9768930853 /9967393007
5 days of movie making workshop
Cinema 360 degrees 5th edition
Organiser: First Clap Film Lovers Forum of Kerala
Date: Feb 10-14
Place: Sacred Heart Philosophical College, Aluva, Kochi, Kerala
Acting & Dance Classes
All India Motion Picture Associates
Fees: Rs. 4,000/-
Address: F-603, Remi Bizcourt, Behind Land or Fun Republic Cinema, Off New Link Raod, Andheri (W), Mumbai – 400 053
Call: 0-90492 03903, 89705 02905 | Whatsapp: 88514 95864
Exploring Copyright: History, Culture, Industry
- Key events in the development of the concept of authorship and the legal framework for the protection of intellectual work.
- The impact of technology for the economic, political and social aspects of those key events.
- The process of harmonisation of the guiding principles of national legislations for the protection of creators and artistic work.
- The formation of associations through which creators fight for rights and build an operational structure to take care of these rights.
- The internationalisation of the legal framework and the inauguration of the first multilateral agreements for the protection of intellectual work.
- Changes in the international treaties to account for the technological development and its impact on creative activity.
- Challenges for creators and other players in the creative industries, as well as for the legal framework, international and domestic, presented by digital technology and the new market arising from it.
Workshop language: English
Fees: the first level is totally FREE