- Winner of the Film Critics Circle of India Award for Best Debut Feature | Le Festival des Cinémas Indiens de Toulouse
- Top Film ReviewsLijo Jose Pellissery’s Malayalam film ‘Ee Ma Yau’ has...
- March 23, 2019"Tells us nothing new about the Battle of Saragarhi"
- March 18, 2019Excerpts & links to reviews of Hamid Starring: Talha Arshad Reshi, Vikas Kumar, Rasika Dugal Director: Aijaz Khan India release date:...
- March 10, 2019"Badla features a slick, relentlessly twisty cat-and-mouse game played with both cat and mouse sitting in the same room, strategising across a table."
- March 3, 2019"The actors do not seem to be performing for the camera but actually living and breathing the parts."
- February 2, 2019"Same sex love isn't a frequently broached topic in Hindi cinema"
- A ‘prequel’ to a film classic is sometimes a much better marketing ploy than a sequel – especially when the first film began on an intriguing note. Ridley Scott’s Alien (1979) is a horror classic and it engendered several sequels by other...
- Nicholas Jarecki’s Arbitrage is a political film, but its statement is disguised as family drama. The first factor that makes it highly political is that it is about a hedge-fund tycoon and investment bankers have become highly controversial after...
- Music, Ideas… and Butterflies In Lyrics to Live By— Keys to Self-help Notes for a Better Life, Tim Bragg, a French-based British musician/author,...
Notes of Music
Table of Contents
Cinematic Illusions—a community journal of artists, by artists, for artists
Editor-publisher: Dalton L | House of Illusions, 1/1439 Fort Cochin—682001 | firstname.lastname@example.org | +91 904 806 0311 (whatsapp) & 807 577 6287 (SMS & messenger)